This is NUTS.
The way that they should be.
With a touch of sweetness.
Made in 15 minutes.
Maple Roasted Macadamia’s
- 1 cup macadamia’s
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or yacon syrup, rice malt, raw honey)
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- In a pan, melt your coconut oil and maple syrup
- Add salt
- Whisk to combine
- Add nuts to pan and coat in coco/maple mixture
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Transfer nuts to tray and spread evenly
- Place tray in oven for 10-15 minutes
Caution – they will brown fairly quickly
- Remove from oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge