So I bought 3kg of white nectarines by accident. I was sad at my errors for a few days, until they ripened up and filled my apartment with the sweet sweet smell of summer.
I’m unsure what to do with the surplus at the moment… besides smashing multiple nectarines per day. Of course.
So I made a smoothie bowl. It’s nothing but banana, nectarine, berries and nut milk. Too easy.
Enjoy this for breakfast, a snack, or reduce the liquid to 1/4 cup and treat yo’self to a little sorbet.
Berry Nectarine Smoothie Bowl
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 large nectarine
- 1/4 cup berries
- 1/2 cup nut milk (or 1/2 cup water and 2 tablespoons of nuts)
- Pinch of vanilla bean
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons granola (or toasted nuts/seeds)
- 1 cheek of a chopped mango
- In a high powered blender, add banana, nectarine, berries, nut milk and vanilla bean. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with cacao nibs, granola and chopped mango.