JOIN ME FOR THIS FREE LIVE WORKSHOP
Module 1 of Ditch the Recipes
Register here: Thursday 20 July 2023 @ 12pm (AEST)
There are no replays for this event.
Join me for this special never-been-done-before 60 minute LIVE class and you’ll uncover:
→ Why you dream of whipping up meals and what’s actually stopping you.
→ The reason you’re stuck cooking the same things on repeat (and no, it’s not that you can’t think of new flavour combo’s)… and walk away the plan to break free.
→ How to tame the Kitchen Confidence beast when it rears it’s ugly head and tells you that YOU are not meant to be cooking without a recipe.
→ How to grapple with the whole ‘I’ve got no time sitch’ and take the first steps to getting your shiz together in the kitchen.
Plus an automatic upgrade your kitchen confidence just from being there AND my mini meal prep routine for when I’m balls to the wall busy.
A family fave: crispy potatoes and broccoli with thyme, rosemary and salt.
YOU CAN’T MISS THIS IF…
You’re sick of the recipe rollercoaster and feeling like you’re cooking the saaaame thing every week. And you want to get organised in the kitchen, cook healthy meals and save on your grocery bills.
… Only problem is your best efforts so far have fallen short and you can’t keep the healthy habits going while juggling the rest of your calendar.
You'll find me in:
I’m Lou. Kitchen Coach, Mama …
and lover of crispy bacon, homemade popcorn and 3 drinks at once (coffee, water and OJ and no I definitely can drink them all).
I bought the concept of ‘healthy lunch delivery’ to the Sydney CBD in 2013 when you had to walk 45 minutes to get a half decent bowl of greens.
It used to take me 3 hours to make a batch of corn fritters. I’d serve them up, with nothing else. Then demand my guests cook their own eggs (and mine too).
You’ll find me in Vogue, Harris Farm, Buzzfeed, and Body+Soul. And most notably (to me) cooking day in and day out for my family, while being a mum, running a business and having a life.
MISTAKES I’VE MADE
– I followed recipes to a ‘T’. Step by step. I was so busy focussing, I never learnt anything and I’d be exhausted by the time the meal was ready.
– I’d buy all the ingredients and then never use them, wasting my money.
– I used to plan my meals by following other peoples recipes, not paying attention to the seasons.
– Because I didn’t pay attention to the seasons. My veggies weren’t fresh and delicious like seasonal is and I spent more money on our grocery bill.
– And because I lacked confidence and skills, I couldn’t freestyle with the ingredients I had meaning I’d waste food that I left sitting it the fridge.
– When I started experimenting with ditching the recipes. I made a lot of bad, bland and inedible meals because I lacked a solid cooking foundation and flavour knowledge.
… and the goodness in this free 60 minute Masterclass will help you skip all of this.