SATURDAY 17 MARCH 2018
11AM – 2PM, NORTH SYDNEY LOCATION
Join Lunch Lady Lou on Saturday 17 March from 11am – 2pm (ish) in North Sydney (address to be shared the week before the event) for a morning of flavour flavour flavour. I’ll teach you all I know about bringing flavour to your food. Because ain’t nobody got time for a boring bland meal.
In this class we’ll explore all things flavour and how to incorporate more of it into your daily life:
- How to jazz up your meals and remove yourself from the repeating meal rut.
- How to prep for your week and save yourself time in the kitchen so you can get on with life.
- How to work with the seasons and get the most flavour out of your meals.
- Flavour pairing and get reacquainted with your spice cabinet.
- Simple delicious life changing cheese making – we’ll make 3 cheeses in total.
- Dips, dressings, sauces and toppings.
This is a hands on, interactive class. We’ll chat, you’ll learn, you’ll cook, you’ll eat a lot and have the chance to ask lots of questions. Each person will leave with:
- A delicious container of food you’ve made.
- A Flavour Town goodie bag full of fresh flavours you can incorporate into your cooking.
- A Flavour Town recipe book.
I can’t wait to cook with you!
This ticket is non-refundable but fully transferrable.