An organic face scrub good enough to eat! Christmas gift idea #1
Hands up if you have these in your cupboard..
- An empty jar or container
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1 cup of oil (coconut or olive work well)
- Some pure vanilla essence or vanilla bean powder
- 15 – 20 drops of pure essential oil (see oil combinations below)
Maybe you don’t have the oils yet, but the rest you’re very likely to have on hand. This scrub is beautiful, aromatic and will make your face feel smoother than a babies bum.
Best yet, it costs next to nothing to make. Add a cut out piece of material (like the jam ladies do), write on a swing tag and tie it all together with some brown string.
TO MAKE THE SRUB
- Grab a bowl.
- Add your sugar, oil, vanilla and essential oils.
- Mix well to combine.
- Pour into your jars and wrap ready for when you’re in need of a ‘something small but still lovely’ gift to give to that boss of yours, or colleague or friend.
TRY THESE OIL BLENDS TO ADD TO YOUR SCRUB
- ‘Forever young anti-ageing blend’ – 8 drops frankincense and 12 drops lavender.
- ‘Awaken that goddess morning blend’ – 5 drops peppermint, 5 drops patchouli, 5 drops vetiver, 5 drops ylang ylang.
- ‘For the blokes’ – 10 drops grapefruit, 5 drops bergamot, 3 drops tea tree, 3 drops Hawaiian sandalwood.
- ‘It’s been a long day baby fix me a drink, the relaxation blend’ – 10 drops lavender, 10 drops vetiver.
May your Christmas present creations be as loving, thoughtful
and aromatic as the summer days are warm.