Cook with Lou – Private Cooking Class
I’m opening up my calendar for cooking classes!
As much as I love cooking for you. I want to cook with you and teach you everything I know.
Cooking is a life skill and I’m calling you out on your “I can’t cook” stuff. It’s a lie and it’s boring. It’s time to move on and I’m here to help.
Cooking is a necessary life skill and I’m going to show you how to:
– save hours in the kitchen
– rework your pantry so you know what’s in there
– teach you to cook delicious, simple, nutritious meals that you are excited to eat
How it works
– 1 x 3 hour personalised cooking class just for you in your home kitchen.
– We’ll cover breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for a week’s worth of food. I’ll show you how to prep your meals for the week and save hours.
– You’ll walk away with a recipe book for a month’s worth of meals.
– You’ll have email access to me to ask me anything you like after our class.
– 1 x 30 minute skype chat 3 weeks – 1 month after your class to see how you’re getting on and answer any questions or roadblocks you are experiencing.
– Classes are available mid week or weekends.
– I’m available for classes in the Sydney area, within 15km’s from the Sydney CBD.
– Once you confirm your booking, you’ll receive a second email to book your cooking class time.