Starts Monday 7 November!
We’ve all heard it before….
We need to eat well.
We need to eat 5 cups of vegetables errryday. (yes 5 whole cups)
We need to cut the junk.
We need to watch the carbs.
We should be doing this, we should be doing that.
But where’s the fun?
I’ll tell you where. It’s in your salad bowl. But it takes some creativity and some knowledge and the bad-assery PIZZAZ.. but I know you’ve got that.
What I know is that cooking doesn’t need to be as hard as we make it. And that salads are delicious, fun and easy to make and so much more than some lettuce and dressing. But we need to jump the hoop and learn the basics and put down that cos lettuce and Thousand Island dressing.
A SALAD IS MORE THAN A BOWL OF LEAVES AND SOME OLIVE OIL…
Join Lunch Lady Lou on this 4 week journey into the world of summer freshness.
OVER 4 WEEKS YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- 15 new easy to follow recipes weekly
- Unique tasty recipes that are good for you, free of nasties with gluten and dairy free options too
- Meal prep tips to save your precious time in the kitchen so you can live your life and enjoy those summer sun-shiney days outside
- A weekly shopping list to get you organised
- A PDF download emailed to you
RECIPES AND GUIDES INCLUDE:
- Salad 101: the do’s and don’ts
- The essential no-fuss BBQ guide
- Super salad dressings (that are more than just olive oil)
- Moreish marinades for your meat
- Beautiful bhudda bowls
- Delicious dips and snacks
- and some bonus desserts, because summer and ice-blocks go together like summer and ice-blocks
I can’t wait to start this! I hope to see you there.
Love and lunches